WHAT IS A GAMES OF SKILL AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR PLAYERS ON Usiku.Africa?
1. Players accessing the www.Usiku.Africa website (“The Site”) are hereby informed that all of games available from Usiku Entertainment Limited (“The Company”) are strictly ‘Games of Skill’, under Kenyan law, and that The Company does not support, endorse or offer any ‘games of chance’ for money or other rewards. While ‘Games of Skill’ may not have a comprehensive legal definition in some jurisdictions, in the context of usage of The Site, they are defined as those games where the impact of a player’s effort and skill on the outcome of a game is higher than the impact of luck or chance. By registering for an account with The Company and using The Site, Players agree to accept both this definition in full, as well as the Terms of Service defined for The Site available here.
2. All of the games hosted on the The Site have clearly defined rules and Players are encouraged to read, understand and follow these rules to be successful in these games.
3. The games hosted on The Site are ‘Games of Skill’, such that the outcome / success within each of the games is directly dependent on the Player’s effort, knowledge, performance and skill. By choosing how to play, the actions of The Player shall have direct impact on their results from the game.
4. Every game may still have some element of chance, but those elements are found in the form of challenges / obstacles that a Player should be able to overcome using his/her skills and knowledge within the gameplay. Elements of luck may be present in every game to add thrill and excitement, but no two attempts at a game are identical so Players must use their skills in order to be successful in the game.
5. Since the games available on The Site can be won through Users’ skills and such skills may be enhanced with practice and experience, the performance of a Player may improve in a game with time and practice.
6. Different games on The Site will reward different skills, however each game will reward certain skills, such as trivia knowledge, math or spelling skills, familiarity with rules of the game, past experience, speed of reflexes, external experiences, practice, and hand-eye coordination etc.
7. Certain games may have pre-determined outcomes (Jam Noma, Jigsaw Puzzles, Okoa Simba), and these outcomes are achievable by any Player using their skills, strengths and strategy.