1. You must deposit funds into your account to use our services on the usiku.africa website. To see all the information about deposit/withdrawal procedures, payments solution and fee/charge, please visit our Deposit/Withdrawal page.
2. The currency choice during the registration cannot be changed. All deposit in any other currency will be converted to your account currency using a daily exchange rate.
3. In case we should notice any suspicious activity relating to currency exchanges by use of our website, including relating to money laundering or wire fraud, we reserve the right to cancel any open bets, suspend or close the account and block all payments, pending the outcome of any customary investigation and determination of damages that may have incurred. In addition, we reserve the right to withhold any funds then deposited in your account to recover any damages that may have been incurred as a result of a violation of this rule.
4. Usiku Entertainment Limited is not a financial institution and uses third parties’ electronic payment solution. Your account will only be credited after an approval and an authorization code is received from the payment institution. Also you are not entitled to any interest on your deposits. You must inform us immediately if any amount is credited by mistake to your account. It is your liability for any use of funds credited erroneously.
5. It is against the law to deposit funds emanating from illegal activities.
6. You can deposit funds to your personal account only from a bank account of which you are the account holder, in another way we reserve the right to invalid any deposits and to void any activity arising from the fund.
7. Money deposited in your account is for the sole purpose of using our service in your own name. In cases where we have reasons to believe that the funds are deposited without any intention to use our services, we reserve the right to suspend the account and also to report to the relevant authorities.
8. You agree to make all payments to us in good faith and not attempt to reverse a payment made or take action which will cause such payment to be reversed by a third party in order to avoid a liability legitimately incurred. You will reimburse us in case of any chargeback, denial or reversal of payment you make.
9. Once you comply with the criteria present in our Terms and Conditions you can withdraw your balance according to the policy specified in this section and the procedures shown at the page Deposit/withdrawal.
All withdrawals must be made to the original debit, credit card, bank account, method of payment used to make the payment to your Account. We may, at our own discretion, allow you to withdraw to a payment method from which your original deposit did not originate. This will always be subject to additional security checks.
To approve a withdrawal request make security checks in order to prevent possible fraudulent actions. In order to proceed processing with the withdrawal request, you have to provide us the documentation as follows:
a. Copy of valid document (Passport, ID Card, Driving License);
b. Proof of address (Utility bill that proof name, surname, and address);
c. Copy of any credit card used.
If you haven’t played games using an amount at least equal to the value of the amount deposited by you in your account prior to requesting a withdrawal, we reserve the right to make a charge to the customer’s account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal.